Home Forums WoodMart support forum Need to work some SEO perspective into WoodMart theme.

Need to work some SEO perspective into WoodMart theme.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Adnan Raza
    Participant

I am facing two problems. One is that the category description tax is displayed above the product by default, and for this, I have to write a separate script, which I put in the function.php file, but when the theme is updated, that script disappears. The text appears at the top again. Can you do something about this so that this tax automatically appears at the bottom of the theme, and I don’t have to write a script?
    Secondly, on the shop page, I want text below the products What should I do about this? Or is there some option in your theme so I can write the tax at the bottom?
    I have to write this tax from an SEO point of view. If it is made as a theme option, it will be very helpful for SEO people.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ahsanullah Azam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please move your custom to functions.php of the child theme to keep for every update.

Please consider using the Woocommerce builder of WoodMart allowing to create custom templates for product pages and other functional pages that are not editable by default. Woocommerce builder is the inbuilt functionality widget included in the builder you use on the site.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)