Home Forums WoodMart support forum “New” labels have been disappeared from the French version of my website

“New” labels have been disappeared from the French version of my website

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dave
    Participant

Hello,

I’m experiencing an issue with the “New” labels on my multilingual website using WPML. The labels are automatically translated and displayed correctly on the German version of my site. However, they have suddenly disappeared from the French version.

For the French version, I now have to manually activate the “New” labels, which was not the case before. Could you please assist me in resolving this issue?

Thank you,
    Dave

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

Dave
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I have provided the access information in the private box.

Kind Regards,
    Dave

Dave
    Participant

Additionally, in this post: New Product Label Doesn’t Appear on Translated Products via WPML, your colleague mentioned a solution for the automatic translation of the “New” label in other languages by setting the following field to be copied: Monosnap Screenshot. However, I could not find this field in the Custom Fields Translation part of WPML settings.

Could you please consider this also?

Kind Regards,
    Dave

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Kind Regards

Dave
    Participant

I confirm.

Kind Regards,
    Dave

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

On your website, that label was selected as “Don’t translate” so we have changed it to “Copy” (https://monosnap.com/file/JlgC1oDu0bT5SIBpnGTgZ4kz8dLZmo), resave the product and the label stated to show – https://monosnap.com/file/bREtbmW4nEA58rCvAmNBzv7TM196M3

Kind Regards

Dave
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for resolving the issue. I appreciate your help!

However, could you please explain how you brought the _woodmart_new_label and _woodmart_new_label_date fields back to the WPML Custom Fields Translation section? I had previously searched for them, and they were not available among the fields.

Kind Regards,
    Dave

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

On my side, that field appears. Maybe it was some lagging.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Kind Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)