Home Forums WoodMart support forum New Woodmart website

New Woodmart website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ben-3258
    Participant

I have an old woodmart website and like the old layout and plugins etc. I plan to make a new website, using the same layout as before, and only changing the product content. Please tell me how to completely copy the layout of the old website, plugin settings, etc.

Hello,

Install and activate the migration plugin on your old website.

Follow the plugin’s instructions to create a backup package of your old website (files + database).

Download the backup package generated by the plugin.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Install WordPress on your new hosting/server.

Install and activate the same theme (WoodMart) that you were using on your old website.

Follow the plugin’s instructions to complete the import process. Once the migration is complete, you can change the site as per your requirements.

Best Regards.

ben-3258
    Participant

Does this plugin can work for this purpose?

UpdraftPlus: WordPress Backup & Migration Plugin

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We don’t know and haven’t tested UpdraftPlus with our theme specifically for this purpose. However, UpdraftPlus is a popular backup and migration plugin that should theoretically work similarly to other migration plugins. If you decide to use it, we recommend testing the process thoroughly to ensure everything migrates correctly.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know, and we’ll do our best to assist you.

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)