Home Forums WoodMart support forum Newsletter popup reloads page on submit

Newsletter popup reloads page on submit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

muhamadyuraz
    Participant

Hello.

Is there any way of making the newsletter ajax response?
    I cant seem to figure it out the option to do it.
    Every time an email is added to the mailchimp form it reloads the page without knowing
    if the user is subcribed or not!

Thanks in advence!

Hello,

Sorry, I did not understand your issue properly. Can you please explain your issue in the small video to better understanding.

Best Regards.

muhamadyuraz
    Participant

Hello, unfortunatly i cant figure it how to make a video about it.. but, its simple, the newsletter form opens and the user adds the email to subscribe to it, but after adding the email and clicking the subscribe button, the page imediatly reloads, and the popup dont show if the user subscriving was successfull or not. Therefore im asking if there is any way to contorn this issue with Ajax, to submit the newsletter and dont make the page reload, but intead show a message thanking the user for subscriving.

This option is only available with the premium version of MC4WP, but can you share any alternative solution insted of buying the premium version of this plugin ?

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.
    If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Best Regards

muhamadyuraz
    Participant

Understood!
    Thank you.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Newsletter popup reloads page on submit’ is closed to new replies.