Home Forums WoodMart support forum No of colums in Frequently Bought Together Not changing

No of colums in Frequently Bought Together Not changing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

haider.elgatan
    Participant

Hi, I am having an issues where the I want to display 4 number of columns for frequently bought together products but changing the number of columns in options doesn’t change the front end.

Please see the attached pics

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Actually, with some of the Demos there are certain Custom Layouts enabled for the Single Product and Archive pages which is why your made changes under the Theme Settings aren’t taking effect on that.

Please disable the custom layouts from dashboard -> layouts and check the issue. If the issue remains please share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

haider.elgatan
    Participant

Ok I understand.
    I have checked and yes its using a custom layout . and I had to change the options of the widget to fix the number of columns.

Thanks for the help.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘No of colums in Frequently Bought Together Not changing’ is closed to new replies.