Home Forums WoodMart support forum No shopping cart page

No shopping cart page

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

terryji520
    Participant

I reinstalled the template but there is no shopping cart page, please tell me how to add it

And help me check if there are any other missing pages

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

terryji520
    Participant

I just checked and there is no my account page

terryji520
    Participant

I tried creating a new page and then adding the cart shortcode but the view page looks like below, please tell me the correct way.

Attachments:

terryji520
    Participant

In addition, the text of the shipping progress bar defaults to Chinese. Where can I modify it?

Attachments:

terryji520
    Participant

For the modifications in the red box in the picture below, there are no changes to the front end. Product libraries inherit theme settings.

Attachments:

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

terryji520
    Participant

OK,
    If you solved any of the above issues please tell me all the reasons.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and then let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

terryji520
    Participant

I have deactivated the rest of the plugins, leaving only Elementor, WooCommerce, Woodmart Core, but the problem persists, all

terryji520
    Participant

The above problems have not been solved, and new problems have been discovered.

Why do I add Shop, Off canvas sidebar, Wishlist, Shopping Cart and My Account to the bottom navigation bar on my phone, but when I actually open my phone and go to my website, most pages only show 4 buttons? Shop, Wishlist, Cart, My Account

Then go to the shop page, showing 5 buttons, Shop, Filters, Wishlist, Cart and My Account.
    Enter the cart page, showing 5 buttons, shop, sidebar, wish list, cart and my account.
    Why is the navigation bar at the bottom of the phone different? And the sidebar of the shopping cart page is unavailable, and nothing happens after clicking it.

Please help me deal with all the above issues as soon as possibleļ¼

Attachments:

terryji520
    Participant

Again, new problems arise. Regarding Size Guides, I created a new Size Guides and then added the ID of the HTML block, but no HTML custom module is displayed in the frontend.

I hope you can reply to me as soon as possible and tell me how to deal with all the above problems.

Attachments:

terryji520
    Participant

There is a new problem

The content edited by Layouts single product type includes all products, but why are the contents of some individual products different from the content edited by single product type?

The product settings are all in the default state. Why? Is it because of a template BUG?

Single product type editing content:
    https://robynbath.com/woodmart_layout/single-product-layout-furniture-2/?v=7516fd43adaa

Individual product content is inconsistent
    https://robynbath.com/product/e-gift-card/?v=7516fd43adaa

Please check it out and tell me all the reasons. The account and password used by the WP administrator to log in are still valid, please check.

terryji520
    Participant

New questions again and again

Sticky Add to Cart shows up on desktop and tablet, but not on mobile.

Attachments:

Hello,

01. For the page title of the pages Navigate to Theme Settings > Page title > Page title design.

02. Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Free Shipping bar > Initial message.
    03. Your cart page issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

04. This is the way the mobile bottom navbar works.For example when you on the home page you cannot see the filters button because on the home page there are no filters that is why the filters button is shown in the shop page.

05. I have inserted the HTML Block [html_block id="1645"] . It is showing fine. Check back your site and check the issue.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/LJVNskc

06. There is no issue with the layout, it is already working fine for all the products. Only the issue that you have not assigned that products which has issue to show the brand information on the product pages, which you have not assigned to the brands.

All the products assigned to these brands https://ibb.co/tmv8Wq8 will work fine but the other products are not assigned to the brands. Adding brands to the product is similar to adding any other attributes. Find more information here Product attributes:
    https://woo.com/document/managing-product-taxonomies/#section-6

07. I have checked your site and the sticky add-to cart is showing fine on mobile. Check back on your site after completely clearing the browser cache.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/tCj6PPR

Note: Please send your issues number wise so it will be easy to address the issue and give the solution to number wise issues.

Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)