Home Forums WoodMart support forum Noindex for Category pages issue

Noindex for Category pages issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

supergap
    Participant

Hi I have an issue with category pages (only)
    These pages have ‘noindex’ value in the page code.
    I’m using Yoast SEO and I check both the General setting and the Category setting to be sure they are set as index=yes. And they are.
    Then i check if there is any robots.txt file in my site folder. No file.
    Then I deactivate Woodmart and activate a standard WordPress heme. And the category page turns from ‘noindex’ to ‘index’.
    So the issue seems to be related to the theme. I attach some screenshots to better explain the issue.
    Please help me find a solution, because at the moment all my category pages are not indexed.

Many Thanks and regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly. Also confirm the permission of switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

supergap
    Participant

Hi,
    in private content you can find credential.
    I have to say that trying again the issue happens ALSO with standard theme.
    So probably the point of view about the problem can be different.

Many thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Since you mentioned that the issue occurs with standard themes as well, it indicates that this problem is not related to the WoodMart theme. This suggests that the root cause might be elsewhere, possibly related to your WordPress configuration or other plugins, such as Yoast SEO.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)