Home Forums WoodMart support forum Not Able to Edit Theme Setting all Inputs are hidden

Not Able to Edit Theme Setting all Inputs are hidden

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jimit Jain
    Participant

Hi,

I am into my theme setting panel, initially i could edit the theme settings but now i dont see any inputs fields / toggles / etc.

Please look into the issue.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide the user access with the admin rights into the private area so that we could check the settings.

Best Regards

Jimit Jain
    Participant

Already Provided , providing again

Hello,

Please provide FTP access to the private area. We see JS error we need to investigate deeper.

Best Reards

Jimit Jain
    Participant

FTP Details

Hello,

After checking we see that you have the plugin Redux framework not complete – part of files are missing. Reinstall the plugin.

Best Regards

Jimit Jain
    Participant

Please restore my wp-config file I tried to connect to my database but not able to do so, my website was functioning correctly and there are a lot of efforts which we have to taken to built it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We didn’t touch your files and when we finished the work your website was working correctly. Could you please send us your database access so we can check what is wrong there?

Jimit Jain
    Participant

No, after your work I checked the website today and fond it had database connection error and then when I saw wp-config it was showing woodmart as database and connection to some other database I corrected those and tried but have started getting started redirect issue, if u have a copy of my wp-config then restore that and everything will work fine, else it’s a big issue for us.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Really strange. Maybe the wrong file was accidentally uploaded. We don’t have your original file. Send us your database access and we will restore it for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)