Home Forums WoodMart support forum not showin my content

not showin my content

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

indunil1119
    Participant

not showin my product image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

indunil1119
    Participant

Can you remove the error on the page?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

indunil1119
    Participant

I solved one problem by following your instructions. There are many other problems. I faced one more problem. Please help to solve this

Attachments:

Hello,

Try to install Classic Widgets plugin to fix this problem
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Best Regards.

indunil1119
    Participant

hello dear I have a new problem please help me. how I fix this…..Why can’t other devices go to these options on my website?

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry, I did not understand your issue. Can you please explain your issue?

Best Regards.

indunil1119
    Participant

Shipping method options are not accessible from other devices

Hello,

Best Regards.

indunil1119
    Participant

howe to fix this problem

Attachments:

Hello,

This problem also occurs because of any 3rd party plugin on the site.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)