Home Forums WoodMart support forum not showing Header and footer in new pages

not showing Header and footer in new pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ahmedkalu
    Participant

Hello sir,
    when i create any page, not showing the header and footer
    please let me know how to appear the header and footer for every page i create…
    i attached a screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ahmedkalu
    Participant

please notice :
    i have set the header in theme General setting, but showing in main page only…
    the other new pages are not able to show

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ahmedkalu
    Participant

i did deactivate the all 3rd party plugins. still now the issue is coming
    please check by your end

best of luck

alex.l
    Participant

Hi,

We faced with the same problem. Header and footer are disappeared when creating new page or product.

WoodMart: 7.3.2
    WordPress: 6.4.1
    WooCommerce: 8.2.2

Thanks!

Hello,

Now i have visited your site and create a new page page the header and footer is showing fine:
    Here is the link:
    https://www.prowindowfilms.com/test-page/
    Sometimes, your browser might be showing you a cached version of the page. Clear your browser cache or try accessing the page in incognito/private mode to see if the changes appear.
    Best Regards.

alex.l
    Participant

We found out that the problem was in the WPBakery plugin. When we downgraded WPBakery to v7.0, the problem disappeared.

ahmedkalu
    Participant

yes..
    it solved my issue..
    thanks alot

Hello,

Now on your site the latest version of wp bakery is installed. The header and footer are showing fine on your site.

Best Regards.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘not showing Header and footer in new pages’ is closed to new replies.