Home Forums WoodMart support forum Number of products in product archive changes all the time

Number of products in product archive changes all the time

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ecom.france35
    Participant

Hello,
    Please check the attached video screenshot with all the issue specifications.
    Thanks!

Hello,

Actually, with some of the Demos there are certain Custom Layouts enabled for the Single Product and Archive pages which is why your made changes under the Theme Settings aren’t taking effect on that.

So, in this case navigate to layouts > Edit Archive layout and customize it in the page builder.

Best Regards.

ecom.france35
    Participant

They are no option in the page builder to select number of products to show…

Hello,

Sorry for the early confusion!

I have checked your site and checked the “Topic design” category. In your video you have shown me this category. In this category there are only 17 products that is why it is showing the 17 products. I have checked the “Topis Beige” category and in this category 52 product per page are showing fine:

Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/zRJX8wZ

Best Regards.

ecom.france35
    Participant

The “Tapis beige” category now only displays 15 products.

As explained in my previous video, I correctly configured 52 products to display in the product categories but after a certain time (a few hours or days), the number of products displayed returns to 15 without knowing why. ..

You previously told me to configure it in the page builder (Elementor) but I don’t have an option available to select number of products to display.

How to block 52 visible products in product categories?

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

Can you please share the page url where it is showing 15 products. Because your categories pages show 52 products per page.

Best Regards.

xtemos-0973
    Participant

Just want to mention that i have the exact same problem. I have set the product count to 48 but after some time it reverts back to 15. Just pressing a save button in the woodmart settings solves the problem for a certain time. I think it happens when saving a product or a layout, but i don’t know.

ecom.france35
    Participant

In fact, when saving a product it reverts back to 15.

Please could you fix it? We need to save button in the woodmart settings few times by day…

I sent URL exemple on private content but you can visit any product categorie page with more than 15 products.

Hello,

I have checked your site and it is showing “52’ Products fine:
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/NVh3pDQ

If you have faced the issue again, Please deactivate the third party not related to our theme and check the issue. If the issue remains let me know i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ecom.france35
    Participant

You can go to any product category in the menu, the number is back to 15…

I disabled all plugins + changed themes and the problem disappeared. It therefore only concerns the Woodmart theme.

Besides, many other users have the same problem…

Can you fix this with php code or something?

We have to resave Woodmart settings every day…

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I have checked your site again and it is showing “52” products per page fine. This issue is related to the cache, so you need to clear the site and server caches and then recheck the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)