Home Forums WoodMart support forum Off canvas sidebar

Off canvas sidebar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

fawazabbas94
    Participant

Hello
    I created a custom products archive layout and I added two columns, one for the content and the other for the sidebar content
    and I added the off-canvas button inside the content column and I hid it from the button options
    both columns have the same devices
    now I enabled the mobile bottom navbar from the theme settings, and I added the off-canvas element
    but it didn’t show up
    also, I want to use the same button on the bottom navbar to display the blog sidebar from the widgets
    I checked your documentation and I only found the manual, I did everything you mentioned there but still not working.

Hello,

Please elaborate what you are trying to achieve with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

fawazabbas94
    Participant

hello
    please login and read what i wrote in my last reply, there is no screenshots to take
    I want to enable the offcanvas but its not working
    login to my website>layouts>project archive layout> and check
    thanks

Hello,

The offcanvas sidebar doesn’t work if the layout is enabled. This is a bug in our theme and we will fix it in our next update.

Best Regards

fawazabbas94
    Participant

what version are you talking about
    I have the latest version 6.5.3

Hello,

This is a bug with our current theme version. We will fix it in our next update.

Best Regards

fawazabbas94
    Participant

Hello
    I updated to the new version 6.5.4 but the problem still exists

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. 6.5.4 is just a hotfix but this issue requires additional development and will be a part of the 6.6 development process. So please wait for the next theme update.

Best Regards.

fawazabbas94
    Participant

Hello
    is it possible to know when the 6.6 updates will be released so I can decide do I have to solve it in another way or wait for the update
    thanks

Hello,

Sorry but we could not tell you the exact date. It will be released soon.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)