Home Forums WoodMart support forum on different language subdomain icos are not showing

on different language subdomain icos are not showing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

prodaja1
    Participant

Hello,
    after we bought GTtranslate and they generated a subdomain for other language, social icons and other stopped working on subdomain.
    Please help me.
    Thank you in advance.
    Juraj

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi prodaja1,

Thanks for reaching to us.

As the square boxes are shown except of icons in your site to fix this try to regenerate the CSS from WoodMart > CSS generator.

But, that issue usually caused by cache or incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly or clear cache and check again.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

prodaja1
    Participant

Hi,
    where can I find CSS generator? I don’t see it anywhere?

Just to clarify we have domain: euroshop.com.hr, and there is everything working fine, but if you select other language, it goes to the hr.euroshop.com.hr and here all icons stops working, I cannot change general settings because the site is on euroshop.com.hr.
    Hope that explains a bit better.
    Please assist.
    Juraj

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi prodaja1,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

prodaja1
    Participant

Hi,
    here it is.
    So when you log in, go to the visit site option, when site loads, click on Croatian flag down left and there is the error.
    Thank you.
    Juraj

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)