Home Forums WoodMart support forum On new theme update no settings apply

On new theme update no settings apply

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

simonas.mickys
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve updated my theme version to 7.0.4, core is updated to 1.0.35, so now when I change something in theme settings, no settings apply, some works, but only few. For example settings in products archive, I want to change how much columns per row to 4, save, refresh the page and products per row is still at 3. In Single product tab no setting will apply when I change something. Is it my problem or theme is having troubles?

simonas.mickys
    Participant

And also, something is weird going on, the image cropping is not working on shop page, on home page images is cropped to custom ratio, but on shop page they are not cropped. When I change my theme, the cropping is then ok. Maybe some conflicts because old page was created before new theme applied?

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

simonas.mickys
    Participant

I’ve switched to parent theme and disabled all plugins. Nothing changed.
    Please check further

Hello,

Sorry, I cannot log in:

Having trouble logging in? Please clear all cookies for this site and then try again (we use secure cookie rules). The default username and password should be the same as your SFTP login credentials, until you change them. — SlickStack

Best Regards

simonas.mickys
    Participant

Fixed it. Sorry for any inconvenience

Hello,

Please check your conditions it seems you have not configured them completely: https://gyazo.com/687c888b51b7ca27de9ad0ba65680faf

Then edit the layout and set the number of products in the widget: https://gyazo.com/d33d2c53a7262bfbc730146faa1a2f06

When you use the layout, the Theme settings configuration is not applied, you need to configure the option in the widget.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)