Home Forums WoodMart support forum On Product pages, images are glitching and are enlarged and not sized properly

On Product pages, images are glitching and are enlarged and not sized properly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tanisbr1
    Participant

On Product pages, images are glitching and are enlarged and not sized properly

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tanisbr1,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Our theme doesn’t influence the size of product images. It is controlled by WooCommerce. The only way you can customize your image sizes is Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product images.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes). This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

Regards,

tanisbr1
    Participant

I will try this. The glitching started happening immediately after updating the theme though.

tanisbr1
    Participant

This did not help when I did what you suggested. It looks like it is the theme. Please see what is happening, I gave you my login information. Also, When I change settings in theme product page, they are not reflected on the product page of the website.

http://tinyurl.com/yqems5nr

tanisbr1
    Participant

When switching to wordpress theme twenty twenty-four the images are sized normally. When I contacted Woocommerce and they told me it is the theme. Can someone please take a closer look?

tanisbr1
    Participant

We were able to fix the photos by clearing the server cache after the update

tanisbr1
    Participant

Nevermind it only fixed photos on mobile, we can’t figure out what is going on after the update with the desktop view of the images

tanisbr1
    Participant

It is broken again on mobile too

tanisbr1
    Participant

You can close this ticket now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘On Product pages, images are glitching and are enlarged and not sized properly’ is closed to new replies.