Home Forums WoodMart support forum On Sale

On Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

ondra.toth
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to make a shop page with On Sale products only. I am trying to use WOODMART filter for showing on sale and on stock items.

The problem is that it shows products that are not on sale. I think it shows On sale products + all variable products.

Is there a way to solve this?

https://mintmarket.online/obchod/?stock_status=onsale

Here is the link with onsale items only. As u can see there are many products without sale.

Thank you

Hello,

Sorry to hear about that.

We have checked and confirmed this concern from our Test Site, the On Sale and In Stock filters are working accordingly. Here is the link from our Test Site:
    https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/shop/?stock_status=instock,onsale

On your Site, can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.35. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

2BeFresh
    Participant

I have the same problem. In this example there are only 2 wellies left in stock while the filter shows 14. This also applies to products that are on sale. We use a 3rd party plugin for beautiful display. “Product Variation Swatches for Woocommerce” after deactivating does not solve the problem. I have deactivated all plugins, unfortunately the problem is permanent. I’ll keep an eye on this thread….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but your provided WP-ADMIN Login details aren’t working. Can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

2BeFresh
    Participant

I stupid lol, i put in the right one…

Hello,

Sorry to say but your provided WP-ADMIN Login details are still not working, we have shared a small GIF in this regard in the Private Content field please check that.

Please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further.

Best Regards

Attachments:

2BeFresh
    Participant

Oh but I see you are trying to login to the wrong website. I’m replying to the same thread with the same problem. I have placed the website name and login in the private area again. Thnx in advance

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience, there was some misunderstanding between getting two Customers asking at the same time. Apologize for that.

Right now, as we have checked the mentioned concern on your shared website. The On Sale and In Stock seems to be working fine.

The In Stock filter as you know shows the Products which are in Stock means if any one of the Variants is in Stock of a Product, then it will show that Product when the filter is chosen.

Also, the Product that you are referring to has currently 8 variants in Stock as we are confirming from the Product page.

Screenshots are attached in the Private Content field, please check that.

Best Regards

2BeFresh
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t see any screenshots in the private section… I understand what you’re saying. But isn’t it strange that if someone searches for shoe size 25, the filter indicates that there are 14 products in stock? In reality there are only 2 products in that size. That confuses customers and is not user-friendly as far as I am concerned. When a customer then clicks on the product, they find out that there is no size 25 version available. How do you see that?

Kind regards, Wouter Post

Hello,

The Screenshots were shared in the Private Content field of our response.

Nevertheless, here they are again:

Shop Page: https://snipboard.io/HLyIJj.jpg

One of the Product Page: https://snipboard.io/5nlNY1.jpg

Regarding the In Stock and Layered Nav filter widgets, the thing is the Counter that you are seeing in front of the Layered Nav widgets shows the total Products Counter which are tagged in that specific Attribute. Now as you can see in the following Image taken from the Test Site, the In Stock is selected along with one of the Size Attribute which has 5 Products tagged and it is working accordingly: https://snipboard.io/FdvqB2.jpg

If you think we haven’t understood your concern correctly then kindly please share a Video related to your concern for our better understanding so that we can check & assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

2BeFresh
    Participant

With all due respect (screenshot) there is no private section. Also, all your links don’t work. Can you share this with me first?

Attachments:

2BeFresh
    Participant

Hi,

I sent you this image earlier. This is about the same as a video. Example: 1. You choose shoe size (25) – 2. You choose a shoe. – 3. Then it is out of stock.

We find this confusing. For example, if I also click on blue as color in step 1. I get 1 shoe, but this one is also out of stock in size 25.

Kind regards

Hello,

Actually, the Widgets that are being used related to Filters are the default WooCommerce filter widgets. The Theme has just overridden their styling and wrapping not their functionality. They work exactly as WooCommerce widgets.

So, you need to test this concern once with the default WP theme like Storefront activated on your Site and then check back the concern again to get better idea regarding this.

Best Regards

2BeFresh
    Participant

Thank you for the assistance. We’ve discovered that this is a worldwide problem. There are workarounds for this, but they conflict with third-party plugins. We will have to find a developer for this. Thanks again for watching/thinking.

Hello,

Most Welcome!!!

If you need any further assistance, we are always there for your help.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)