Home Forums WoodMart support forum On Shop Page pagination list "All" function is not working

On Shop Page pagination list "All" function is not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Haresh
    Participant

Hello,

On Shop page, Pagination list “All” function is not working. I have set 12,24,36,-1 this variation in theme settings. See attached screenshot. Please check and give your feedback.

Thanks in Advanced.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This issue already fixed in our latest update. You can download it in your account on ThemeForest.

Regards

Haresh
    Participant

Hello,

But I have done many changes in Parent theme’s inc/template-tags.php file. In this file i have made changes in “woodmart_header_block_header_links()” function. How would take these changes on my child theme?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advanced.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just copy the whole function woodmart_header_block_header_links to the functions.php file in the child theme. Then it will be overridden from the child theme and you will not lose changed after the update.

Haresh
    Participant

Hello,

OK, Thank you.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Haresh
    Participant

Hello,

I have also made changes in inc/woocommerce.php file. But when I put these changes in functions.php file on the child theme, it is not working. I have made changes on this function “woodmart_products_per_page_select()”. can you please check what I doing wrong.

remove_action( ‘woocommerce_before_shop_loop’, ‘woodmart_products_per_page_select’, 25 );
    add_action( ‘woocommerce_before_shop_loop’, ‘woodmart_products_per_page_select’, 27 );

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please describe what exactly you would like to achieve and what did you put to the functions.php to do this?

Haresh
    Participant

Hello,

see attached screenshot.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to do this

function woodmart_switch_view_perpage() {
    	remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'woodmart_products_per_page_select', 25 );
    	remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'basel_products_view_select', 27 );
    	add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'woodmart_products_per_page_select', 27 );
    	add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'basel_products_view_select', 25 );
    }
    add_action( 'wp', 'woodmart_switch_view_perpage', 1000 );

Haresh
    Participant

Hello,

Ok, Thank you. It is working fine.

Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘On Shop Page pagination list "All" function is not working’ is closed to new replies.