Home Forums WoodMart support forum One page site – active color doesn’t change when you are manually scrolling

One page site – active color doesn’t change when you are manually scrolling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dp
    Participant

Hi,

I hope everything is going well.

I’m creating a one page site and there is one thing that I can’t figure out. When you click on the desired button/link of the main menu, the site scrolls down automatically to the appropriate section/CSS ID and changes the active color accordingly. The problem occurs when you are manually scrolling through different sections/CSS ID-s, the active color doesn’t change?

Thanks!

Best regards

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

This is the nature of the WordPress menu, you will see the same on any theme. You would better deactivate the active color on the landing page.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

dp
    Participant

Hi again,

but it works in your demo https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-beauty/demo/beauty/? The active color in this case is orange and, for example, when you manually scroll from “HOME” down to “ABOUT US” the active color changes to “PRICES” when you are passing “PRICES” section and then to “ABOUT US” when you are at the “ABOUT US” section.

Thanks!

Best regards

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)