Home Forums WoodMart support forum One version of site is in WordPress and another is in incognito mode

One version of site is in WordPress and another is in incognito mode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sweetlilywine
    Participant

One version of site is when I am login in WordPress and another is in incognito mode. Everything is ok in WordPress but in incognito mode is everything in code. Please can you tell me how to fix that issue? Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have checked the site in the Incognito mode and it is working fine. I did not see any issue on the site. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

sweetlilywine
    Participant

Home page is ok but can you please check for Shop page
    https://sweetlilywine.com/shop/

Thanks,

Hello,

Try to disable the maintenance mode in WooCommerce Settings > Site visibility and check the issue.

Best Regards.

sweetlilywine
    Participant

Thanks it works now!

Best reagards šŸ™‚

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘One version of site is in WordPress and another is in incognito mode’ is closed to new replies.