Home Forums WoodMart support forum only + or – , add quantities of products

only + or – , add quantities of products

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello!
    When we add different quantities of products from different phones by entering a number, for example 2, 13 or 20, it doesn’t matter
    then sometimes the system gives an error that the session ended unsuccessfully (perhaps the problem arises due to slow Internet)
    So please tell me
    How can I disable manual entry of the number of items, and simply add the item to the cart using the + button, pressing as many times as necessary, or reducing the number of items by pressing – , but so that buyers cannot immediately enter a number to eliminate any errors? .

Thank you!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi elebrisdigital,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Could you please record a video demonstrating issue? This will help us better understand the problem and find a suitable solution.

Kind Regards

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello, attached 2 video files,
    You will see that after adding a certain number of products it is written in Spanish
    Sorry your session has expired, Return to the store

Thanks!

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello, sending 2 video links
    You will see that after adding a certain number of products it is written in Spanish
    Sorry your session has expired, Return to the store

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi elebrisdigital,

Thanks for videos.

I tested on both our demos and my end, quantities functionality worked perfectly. You can test our demos by yourself.

Then, you should deactivate all plugins (except Required Plugins) and then reactivate them one by one. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.

Kind Regards,

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello!
    We tested it on the demo version, it periodically displays exactly the same error, in order to avoid problems for buyers, we would like to make it so that the quantity of goods can be reduced and increased only using the + and – buttons
    I hope you can help
    Thank you!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi elebrisdigital,

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Also, would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

• This reply was modified 4 days, 1 hour ago by Hung Pham.

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello! Yes of course. I confirm
    i send the website admin details..
    Thank you!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi elebrisdigital,

Please add the below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

.woocommerce-cart-form .quantity input[type="number"] {
    	pointer-events: none;
    }

Regards,

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello, perfect!
    Resolved!
    Thank you so much!

elebrisdigital
    Participant

It is possible to make it work this way everywhere, not only in the shopping cart but also on the page for each product. What code should I write? Thanks!

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello, perfect! Please, is it possible to make it work like this everywhere, not only in the shopping cart but also on the page of each product, and everywhere on the site, what code should I write for this? Thanks!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi elebrisdigital,

Please provide URL of the mentioned page as an example, so I can take a closer look and provide better solutions.

Regards,

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello!
    1, after adding the item to the cart, in the cart,
    see the attached screenshot 1
    2. after clicking on !Proceed to checkout”, where the data fields are filled in, before payment, you can also replace the number of products, see the attached screenshot 1
    3. On the page of each product https://micomfort.eu/producto/funda-universal-para-silla-lume-art-burdeos/

these 3 zones should also be left only with the ability to add or reduce the number of products using the + and – buttons.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi elebrisdigital,

Please remove previous code and use below one:

.woocommerce-cart-form .quantity input[type="number"] ,
    .woocommerce-mini-cart .quantity input[type="number"],
    .single-product .quantity input[type="number"],
    .woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table .quantity input[type="number"]{
    	pointer-events: none;
    }

Regards,

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Heloo, Thank you for your fantastic theme and support!

Regards!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi elebrisdigital,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Yes of course!
    Thanks!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi elebrisdigital,

Thank you so much.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘only + or – , add quantities of products’ is closed to new replies.