Home Forums WoodMart support forum Opening a proper popup

Opening a proper popup

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

josh-6874
    Participant

I setup a Contact Form 7 popup button in the header and a popup button for a different Contact Form 7 in the single product page. However, whenever I click on the button in the single product page, the CF7 form for the header pops up. I want to know how to define a different class for each popup, instead of both being #my-popup.

josh-6874
    Participant

“I want to know how to define a different class for each popup, instead of both being #my-popup.”
    It seems that href for both popup links are #my-popup and this needs to be assigned differently for each popup.

josh-6874
    Participant

href and div class must be randomly assigned to avoid this, in my opinion.

josh-6874
    Participant

Have you looked into this issue? Please provide a solution ASAP.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi josh-6874,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

josh-6874
    Participant

Based on the screenshot, pressing button #2 opens a contact form assigned to button #1.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi josh-6874,

You need to insert unique different IDs in this field https://prnt.sc/ZjHvIYqqsakV and you will be able to use as many popups elements as you need.

Regards,

josh-6874
    Participant

Problem solved. Thanks!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi josh-6874,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Opening a proper popup’ is closed to new replies.