Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order Attribution

Order Attribution

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Just noticed since the 20th of march that Order Attributions do not work anymore. Here you give a “solution” for the issue: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/account-login-not-working/#post-537590

Either, disable the option or add the Shipping Details inside the Checkout layout for it to work.

If enabled: While checking inside the source code I see the JS for the order attribution, but the hidden fields are not present

If disabled: Nothing shows up, no JS or hidden fields

In my Checkout layout page, the shipping details are present.

It feels as if the Fields do not show up.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please send me access to the staging site so I can make a test there.

Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

Kind Regards

francois.krikorian
    Participant

I do not have a staging site.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, please send access to the site so I can check its settings.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

francois.krikorian
    Participant

You got it

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Okay. Checked the Checkout page on your side and the “Login” link works well: https://gyazo.com/ffdd398ce68065db60b469efcfbaeac0

In that topic enabling the “Order Attribution” solves the issue with Login via Checkout.

So please clarify if you solved the issue or describe which fields on the Checkout are not working on your side.

Kind Regards

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Hello,

It’s not the Login that has a problem. It’s the Order Attribution. For some reason, the Order Attribution form does not load up on your template. I added two images to show the isse. The first image is the Origin Unknow of the attribution. The reason is, the Order Attribution form does not load up on the checkout.

I uploaded a second image from my other website, where the order attribution form does show up.

You can right-click and look at the code, search for “attribution”. The form does not show up on the checkout. It actually stopped working since March 19 (last time an attribution was set).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like Twenty-twenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Hello,

The screenshot I posted in my previous post was from another website. With a different theme which works. It’s the old theme I used before I changed to yours. As it is a test site I put it back to Twenty Twenty Four theme from WordPress.

Screenshot is the same.

Your theme does work when I go here https://woodmart.xtemos.com/checkout/ the form does show up but for some reasons it disappeared from my website since March 19th.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Hello, we will need to synchronize or either do it together.

francois.krikorian
    Participant

For testing purposes I removed the child theme (in any cas) but issue is still here. If you want me to test someting just let me know.

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Or if any other case, i can set up a copy of the website. Only able to do it for tomorow.

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Update: Deactivated all plugins except Woocommerce and WPBakery and did not work.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, please make a copy of the website and move it to the staging platform, so the changes will not affect the production site.

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Its up

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Navigate to Layouts -> Checkout -> define the “WooCommerce Hook” element in which the woocommerce_checkout_after_customer_details hook will be selected. Then clear the cache.

Kind Regards

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Hello,

Took me a while to understand that I needed to add an element to the Checkout Form template. For anyone else having this issue, the new element is under Woocommerce / Woocommerce Hook.

Thanks again, this solved the issue.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Order Attribution’ is closed to new replies.