Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order status doesn’t change automatically to In Process after completed payment

Order status doesn’t change automatically to In Process after completed payment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

maaike
    Participant

Since 2 weeks now I encounter a problem in the order status. Normally, when a customer starts a payment the order is automatically created and has the status ‘Waiting for payment’. After completion of the payment the status also automatically change to ‘In progress’. From this moment I and the customer receive an automatic e-mail from Woocommerce that a new order is placed. However, now I there is a bug in this automatic system. Now, when a payment is completed successfully, the status of the order doesn’t automatically change to ‘In progress’. This is very disturbing because customers get really worried about their order and money, since they don’t receive any order confirmation.

I tried checking the keys and tokens from my Rabo Smart Pay (payment system like Mollie), but on that side everything seems normal and correct. So something in Woocommerce/plugins must have created this bug. I would like to know what I can do to solve this issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)