Home Forums WoodMart support forum Orders do not appear

Orders do not appear

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

carolzhermes
    Participant

Hello everybody!

I’m having a problem with a client’s website.
    The customer finished the order and paid, but when he logs in and clicks on “orders” to see the order, the message that “there are no orders” appears.
    I’ve already tested the plugins, deactivating all of them and even so I haven’t identified any plugin conflicts.
    What could be happening?
    Can you help me?

I attached a print that the logged in user has 2 requests and even so it appears that there are no requests in the history.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but we have checked and confirmed this concern from our Test Site, the Orders page was appearing after proceeding with the Checkout page: https://snipboard.io/yTr3sZ.jpg

On your Site, the WoodMart Core plugin wasn’t updated to the latest version which is 1.0.35. We have now updated that but as we don’t have the Payment methods info available to fill out so can’t check ourselves, we tried with the testing payment info but it didn’t work out.

Please once check back your concern now after completely clearing browser and server cache.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please once check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not at your end.

Best Regards.

carolzhermes
    Participant

Thank you for your help!
    I placed a new order with the test user and now it appears.
    Old orders do not appear, perhaps due to the status being canceled or completed, although in my understanding all orders should appear, to maintain the customer’s history.

Taking advantage of the first print I took, the address change item is not appearing in the menu, hovering the mouse over the link is there and is clickable, but the title does not appear. I have this same situation on another site also with Woodmart.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iamfahrig
    Participant

This code snippet will fill the empty line. Its only for use until Woo fix the problem properly.

add_filter( 'woocommerce_account_menu_items', 'custom_edit_address' );
    function custom_edit_address( $items ) {
      $items['edit-address'] = 'Address';
      return $items;
    }

Hello,

@carolzhermes
    : Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. We have confirmed from the Test Site in this regard, the Edit Address end-point is appearing fine with the required text: https://snipboard.io/WDb73M.jpg

On your Site, could you please once check how it works with some default WordPress themes like Twenty Twenty Three or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

@iamfahrig: Thanks for sharing the solution here. It would help others too, appreciate that.

Note: If one tries to use the above Snippet on their Site then remember to try use the above Snippet under the Child Theme on your Site because if you try it under the Parent Theme then it will get wipe out once you update the Theme in future (if the update gets released).

Best Regards.

carolzhermes
    Participant

I did the test by changing the theme and the address link does not appear in the side menu.

I included the code that @iamfahrig indicated and it worked!!

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

We are glad that it worked out for you !

This issue recently comes from WooCommerce end and is specifically arising for Edit Address end point. This is not a Theme end concern, just to clear the fact.

So, hopefully in the upcoming updates WooCommerce could resolve this concern on priority basis till then you can continue with the Snippet provided in this regard.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day !

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Orders do not appear’ is closed to new replies.