Home Forums WoodMart support forum 'Out of Stock' or 'in stock' message display disappeared from product page?

'Out of Stock' or 'in stock' message display disappeared from product page?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

seanxie83
    Participant

Hi

I noticed that the ‘Out of Stock’ or ‘in stock’ message display disappeared from product page? Initially it was there, even after I deliberately set in Woocommerce setting (see screenshot 1) and product stock level (screenshot 2) to force it appear, but still no luck.

I believe this could be related to certain plugins I’ve installed? Could you help to check the code?

Thank you!
    Sean

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

seanxie83
    Participant

Hello,

First of all, enter a product editing mode and check if you enabled this option there: http://prntscr.com/jfpjey

If it does not help, deactivate all the third parties plugins and activate them one by one checking the problem, in such a way you will find out which plugin causes the problem.

Best Regards

seanxie83
    Participant

Thanks, so I tried both options, didn’t work:
    – i tried enable/disable the tick box didnt see any changes
    – after diabling all the third party plugins, still didn’t work (see attached screenshot)

Any other suggestions?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and check the issue. If the problem still exists please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

seanxie83
    Participant

Just tried again, nothing works unfortunately. will share the logins below

Hello,

I have checked. First of all, you should have set this option in WooCommerce > Settings > Product > Inventory http://prntscr.com/jfrvkh Next, enter each variation and put stock there. Please edit product “rising” I have put there 20 in stock for testing. Check real stock and edit. Now it works as it should.

Best Regards

seanxie83
    Participant

I see the ‘sold out’ label is back up!

However, on the individual product page, it doesn’t warn the user that the product is ‘out of stock’ (I do see ‘only 2 in stock’ available in another product), which is much more important – is there anyway to add that?

seanxie83
    Participant

see attached

seanxie83
    Participant

see attached screenshot

Attachments:

Hello,

I have checked a testing product (simple product). When the product has zero in stock you will see this notification http://prntscr.com/jfz3q2

Best Regards

seanxie83
    Participant

This issue seems to be related with ‘variable products’ and the swatches (colour, size) elements?

Here I’ve created another test variable product (https://www.zeluslondon.com/store/mens/pauldron/), I’ve added all the variables, now the swatches disappeared (colour, size), even though ‘out of stock’ is displayed – so they don’t seem to be able to coexist. Would you be able to help on fixing this?

Hello,

This is the functionality of WooCommerce and our theme does not influence that. If you switch to any default theme you will see the same. You will need to customize WooCommeerce functionality.

Best Regards

seanxie83
    Participant

So i eventually figured out it was related to the stock management plugin being used, after disabling that and reset some values it started functioning normal. Thanks for your help!

You are welcome. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘'Out of Stock' or 'in stock' message display disappeared from product page?’ is closed to new replies.