Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page Heading Hight

Page Heading Hight

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anna
    Participant

Hi,I’m having a problem with page banners/headings. They seem to be of different hight on different pages – I’m including prtscreens from a Contact us page (banner1.jpg), Blog/Resources Page (banner2.jpg) and Shop Page (banner3.jpg) I’d like for all of the to be the hight of the one on Shop Page.

Plus, I’d like the Blog/Resources page header/banner to have a subtitle, just like the one on Contact Us.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

The page title section doesn’t have a fixed height and it depends on the content of the title section.
    Please, send us a link to your resources page so we can check it.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Anna
    Participant

Ok. So if the graphic is the samesize for all title sections, they should be the same size?
    Site and login info in the private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, they may be a bit different since your page title sections have a different size on particular pages. That is why their backgrounds may be different as well.

Anna
    Participant

Ok, so what do I need to do to make them even?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you can’t do this since they are absolutely different. On the shop page, for example, you have a categories menu. On the single post page, you have a breadcrumb that does not exist on the blog root page. That is why all page titles have different size. Because of their content.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)