Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page Height & Banner Effect

Page Height & Banner Effect

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dear WordPress Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently experiencing an issue on our website where the main body of the pages appears to be excessively tall, causing certain elements to be hidden in the upper section of the page. This height issue is consistent across all pages of our website.

Additionally, I have noticed that there is an interactive effect on the first banner of the page, which obscures the text when the cursor hovers over it. I would like to request the removal or disabling of this effect to ensure a better user experience for our visitors.

Could you please investigate and address these two issues promptly?

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance and prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Pantelis

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

01. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.archive .main-page-wrapper {
    margin-top: 130px !important;
    }

02. Now there are no widgets on your site.

Best Regards.

Hello!

1) Thank you, great

2) There is still a zoom effect on the banners that has as a result the letter to be covered. Check here –> https://e-bagno.gr/product-category/exoplismos-baniou/

Thank you

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Setting > Shop > Products Archive > Categories styles > Categories design > choose the necessary settings.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Dear support hello!

I am still experiencing issues with the page height. In some pages, the top of the pages is inside and behind the header. As a result elements are being cut. On some other pages, the height is correct.

Can you please help?

Attachments:

Hello,

You can find the option in the Design tab for WP bakery page builder and the Advanced tab for Elementor.
    Here is the Manual:
    https://elementor.com/help/create-space-with-padding-and-margin/

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Thank you very much for your efforts in helping us!

Although your advice could not help us. We do not use elementor and we can not find the setting in the wp bakery.

Can you pls help, because as you can see we are discussing the same issue for many many months.

Thank you

Attachments:

Hello

Can you please share the page url where the issue is situated and also share the wp logins details of your site so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)