Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page loading problems + “PHP Max Input Vars” parameter WARNINGS

Page loading problems + “PHP Max Input Vars” parameter WARNINGS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello.hellobloom
    Participant

Hello,

we are new to the Woodmart theme, but we experience many problems: pages generally do not load at all, or only when we request safe mode.
    Also we got this kind of error notification:
    “WARNING: The “PHP Max Input Vars” parameter is set to 1000 which is not enough for our Theme Settings. You need to increase it to 2000 or higher in your PHP configuration. Contact your hosting provider for help on this matter. Otherwise, you will not be able to save Theme Settings.”

Can you please help with us?
    Thanks,
    Kinga

Hello,

You need to increase PHP max input vars parameter on your server to 10000 and test how it works. You can ask your hosting provider for help on this matter.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us

Best Regards.

hello.hellobloom
    Participant

We set everything to the maximum, but it still didn’t help solve the problem. We’ve never seen a task that required this many resources. If I give you a login code, can you take a look?
    Thanks, Kinga

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution. Also share the CPanel login details of your site as well.

Best Regards

hello.hellobloom
    Participant

Hey,

I did it but have the same problem.
    Please see the video. Thanks,
    Kinga

hello.hellobloom
    Participant

I added a few more videos here, please check them as well.
    Thanks,
    Kinga

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)