Home Forums WoodMart support forum PAGE REFRESH AFTER CLICLKING ON ADD TO CART BUTTON

PAGE REFRESH AFTER CLICLKING ON ADD TO CART BUTTON

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dokan
    Participant

I am Using woodmart theme the pafe is refresh when click on add to cart button on shop page.

dokan
    Participant

how can i setup

dokan
    Participant

I was using old versions of woodmart theme .In that theme when a user click on add to cart button, then it was showing a circular motion icon in cart button and the product was then added successfully to the cart.

I have purchased the woodmart premium theme 2 days before… After installing that theme when a user click on add to cart button the page reloaded again and again for each time he clicked on add to cart button.So its very difficult for adding products continuously for user as the page reloaded for each product
    I have checked all the settings an I have tried all changes but it doesn’t work

please replay as soon as possible

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Please make sure that you have enabled ajax add to cart from Theme Settings >> Product Page.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/F6tMWb0

If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

dokan
    Participant

THANK YOU FOR THE EPLAY BUT I AM NOT ENABLE THE WooCommerce/Settings/Products AJAX ADD TO CART OPTION SO THAT ITS NOT WORKING

ISSUE RESOLVED

Hello,

I thought you were asking for the single product page that’s why I replied.

We are Glad that you have fixed the issue yourself you are Great!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PAGE REFRESH AFTER CLICLKING ON ADD TO CART BUTTON’ is closed to new replies.