Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page Speed

Page Speed

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

I installed the caching plugin as you said before. I reduced the number of queries by combining css and js files as well. I also optimized all my photos on the homepage. My homepage file size is 3.8mb but my site is very slow. No unnecessary plugins are installed either. You pay special attention to the photos in the categories, on average 1-2kb. I will also convert them to webp format, but there is a noticeable slowness on my site. I can share panel information. I’m waiting for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, check your server response time. As we can see it is about 2.5-3s https://gyazo.com/78fa49bfb895b23785770b2f97dd3b43
    You can test it on the shopping cart page where the page cache is not active. Then try to disable all plugins and also check its response time with the default WordPress theme.
    It should be 0.5-1.2s.

Kind Regards

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

Hello, when I reinstall it as a demo, the site is running slow even just in its raw form. Please check. I leave the domain address below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

Hello, you did not understand my problem. I have not made any edits to the site in the link at the moment. I just set up your site in a new subdomain. This is your demo version. I am waiting for your help to solve the reason and solution of such slow without installing the plugin. I made most of the edits in the link you provided.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but you haven’t optimized anything on your website now. Please, follow our tutorial since your website speed depends on different factors and you can’t get high scores without basic things like the cache plugin.

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

I want to defer all javascript, css and fonts. These slow down the loading of the site. I am using the wp-optimize plugin. Do you have any advice? Since wp-rocket is paid, I didn’t use it, what would you recommend? Although the size of the files on my website is 2.6mb, it is still loading late.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We prefer using WP Rocket plugin for this. But you can use its free alternatives like WP Super Cache or WP Total cache.

Kind Regards

jeffrey
    Participant

Everybody
    Regarding the speed optimization and improvement of WordPress and WoodMart, in addition to image compression, CSS, and delayed JS files, it can also be improved by plug-ins.

But for the original problem, the memory size must be set in php. If your server permits, it is recommended to set it above 512m. After the setting is completed, you can try the web page startup speed. I hope it will help you.

jeffrey
    Participant

php setting memory size picture demonstration

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

hi jeffrey,
    I set the limit to 512M but there was no change.

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

Hello, I really hope you can help this time. I did everything I could and when I did a speed test, I reached these images. I am getting the Dom size too high error. My website is very slow compared to my competitors. Please give me a solution now. Please don’t drop the tutorial link, I’ve done everything there. I am using your theme very fondly and recommending it, but now I am really in a sad state. I can share the panel information if you want. I use the Cash plugin, but it doesn’t make much difference when switching to different pages. I hope you can find me a solution now. You keep sending the same advice over and over. I need to increase the site opening speed, please help me for this. Do a speed test and I ask you to check the site. What should I do. Good work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

Can you help me? Please check my website and give me advice.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your website is well optimized but still has large CSS and JS files. Also, you don’t need WP Rocket and we don’t know why your optimization plugin doesn’t perform well.
    Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme and install WP Rocket if possible. Provide us with your admin access so we can check the configuration.

Kind Regards

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

Hello there,
    I leave you the administrator access information.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme and install WP Rocket if possible.

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

Hello, I have given you an authorized user login. Please disable it temporarily while you are active and provide your controls.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that the two heaviest JS files are related to Google Tag Manager and Analytics. https://gyazo.com/7742e601db2d2137433d0e628763d280
    Please, remove them temporarily.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your website is very fast when you visit the cached page. Check the shop page for example https://gyazo.com/16ce6353473dcd7c018a256e2833c4c0

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

Hello,

I also bought the wp-rocket plugin on your recommendation. But I could not successfully configure all the settings. I need your help. Problems occur on my site when I activate css and js files for delayed and mobile cache. The wp-rocket plugin is currently set to have no issues. But that doesn’t fix my pagespeed score for mobile. In addition, although I have optimized my website very well, the TTFB value is very high and my website opens very late. All images have been optimized. The file sizes on the pages are quite low. I created user information for you. Your user information is open, you can log in again. Also, I don’t have any unnecessary or unnecessary plugins on my website. Please don’t forget to enable them again if you are going to try disabling the plugins. Let me briefly recap my problem. I can’t fully use the wp-rocket features on my website because there are errors on the pages. Pages do not load and even the first landing page does not appear without scrolling. You can view it if you try. Sorry for writing so long, but my problem is really important. Although all my competitors’ page openings are in a very short time, mine opens in a very long time.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, your home page is very well optimized. If you have a TTFB problem, then it is related to your hosting server. In this situation, we recommend you disable all external plugins except WP Rocket and plugins and that comes with our theme. Then test the speed again.

Kind Regards

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

Hello there,

Now, as you said, when I disable all the plugins and check again, the TTFB value is between 1.67s and 2.70s. It’s always above 2.70s when events are active. If you wish, you can test it yourself.

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

Please don’t tell me that the page speeds up after logging in once. I know this too. However, the speed of the page is slow in the first entries to each separate page. For example, it is slow when we first enter the homepage, then very fast when we enter the homepage again, but again high when we enter a product for the first time after entering the homepage for the first time. First logins to every custom (product, category, homepage, ajax search, cart) page take too long.

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

Please say or show something that will help me prove it’s from the server. If it is related to the themes, I request you to help me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please clarify what do you mean by “when events are active”? Do you mean events plugin?
    Also, please, check the response time with the default WP theme.

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

i mean plugins

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So it means that your page is mainly slowed down by installed plugins and not by the theme.

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

You didn’t understand. The values are already too high. Are the values normal with plugins disabled?

I made a theme installation for you as a test. speed is fine when with default WP theme. It’s faster than your theme and it’s fast and it’s not optimized. How can my pages optimized in your theme load slower, while pages in the default theme that I haven’t even optimized yet can be faster?

You can check it, I leave the link. I’m talking specifically about the TTFB value. to your attention.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

TTFB on this website is 1.2-1.5 seconds now. But note that this page is almost empty. Please, create a similar website with WoodMart and measure the speed there. Please, send us its link as well.

ayakkabimalzemecim
    Participant

I left it in my previous reply so that you can test a different theme in custom content. I guess you didn’t look carefully. Also, how did you change the theme? TTFB seems to be shortened but insufficient values for google.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 47 total)