Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page title in my account menu

Page title in my account menu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

todointeriores
    Participant

Hi, it´s my fist post here and i´m very happy with the theme so far, easy to customize and seems very powerful and profesional. I´m having problems with the dropdown menu in my account, there is a bug and it´s appearing the page title before logout as a menu item.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting us.

I have checked your site. I see login form in the sliding sidebar not in the drop-down and seems it works properly. I do not see any titles overlay menu items. Will you kindly provide a screenshot with the problem or advise what steps should we take to reproduce the problem. Also please provide your site admin access so that we could check the settings and suggest the solution.

Best Regards

todointeriores
    Participant

thank you for your fast response! The problem happens when you are logged in, in the drop down appears the seo page title, example in my home page this is what i see (see attachment). Thank you very much

todointeriores
    Participant

attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin and FTP access so we can investigate the issue.

todointeriores
    Participant

how can i pass you the ftp access? blow is the admin account and password, Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can put it to the Private content area.

todointeriores
    Participant

perfect

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not an FTP access. We need your FTP host, login and password. If you don’t have it, you can contact your hosting provider and ask for this information.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)