Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pages not showing on WordPress

Pages not showing on WordPress

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

RallyRookie
    Participant

Hello,

I have activated my license and used a woodmart theme. After that I have reseted the Theme and changed to another Pre-Built Website layout: fashion minimalism. Now none of the pre built website pages appear under ‘pages’ on WordPress. I have deactivated then the wood mart theme, installed it new automatically and also manually by uploading the ZIP file. Nothing has changed and there are stille no pages to be seen.. The prebuilt website itself appears when viewing the site, but I cannot edit the pages themselves

Hi,

Check if the pre-built website pages are still available in the WordPress trash folder. Go to the “Pages” section in the WordPress dashboard, and click on “Trash” to see if the pages are there. If they are, you can restore them to the “Pages” section.

the pages are not in the trash folder, try reinstalling the theme and importing the pre-built website again. Make sure to follow the instructions provided by the theme documentation to import the demo content correctly.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/installation-process

If you still cannot edit the pre-built pages or create new pages, try disabling any conflicting plugins or settings that may be interfering with the theme’s functionality.

Note our dummy content works only on a fresh installation. If you have some content already it will conflict with your existing posts and most of the content will not be imported correctly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)