Home Forums Basel support forum PHP 8.3 deprecated notices

PHP 8.3 deprecated notices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ca1987
    Participant

I just updated all my Plugins and Basel Theme to the latest Version. Also I went from PHP 7.4 to 8.3

But on PHP 8.3 I get a some deprecated notices. I know it usually is not a big problem but when I go back to PHP 8.0 the website doesn’t show any notices and seems to run a lot smoother.

Any chance to get rid of this in the next update?

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property BASEL_Theme::$shortcodes is deprecated in /home/staging/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/classes/Theme.php on line 176

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property BASEL_Theme::$woo_shortcodes is deprecated in /home/staging/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/classes/Theme.php on line 182

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property BASEL_Theme::$vc_elements is deprecated in /home/staging/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/classes/Theme.php on line 189

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property BASEL_Dynamiccss::$_notices is deprecated in /home/staging/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/classes/Dynamiccss.php on line 20

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 503349. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

ca1987
    Participant

Alright thank you guys

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘PHP 8.3 deprecated notices’ is closed to new replies.