Home Forums WoodMart support forum PHP errors on multiple pages + Elementor not working + Woocommerce errors

PHP errors on multiple pages + Elementor not working + Woocommerce errors

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

janao
    Participant

During the past week my website randomly gets lots of errors.
    Tried deactivating all the plugins one by one and all together, but nothing helped. Theme and plugins are all updated.

1. The error codes before menu bar on top on PRODUCT PAGES:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/index.php:1) in /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/functions.php on line 2248

2. Another error occurs when I or clients try to log in to their account from website. After adding login info, it directs to blank page with this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/index.php:1) in /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1089

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/index.php:1) in /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1090

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/index.php:1) in /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1091

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/index.php:1) in /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1427

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/index.php:1) in /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1430

3. Shopping cart doesn’t work. When clicking on it, it’s blank. When going directly via URL (https://vaiketanklad.ee/ostukorv), the error comes up:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/index.php:1) in /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1427

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/index.php:1) in /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1430

4. Checkout doesn’t work (https://vaiketanklad.ee/kassa/): payment methods keep loading + there’s an error code in the header:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/index.php:1) in /data01/virt115716/domeenid/www.vaiketanklad.ee/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6896

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by janao.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.
    In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

janao
    Participant

I deactivated all the plugins again, but that didn’t help. I will leave the credentials and i confirm plugins deactivation.

Hello,

Please send me the Cpanel login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue for you.

Best Regards.

janao
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t have Cpanel account. Should I have it? It’s not hosted there.

Best regards

Hello,

Could you please send me the FTP access as well?
    I await your response.

Best Regards.

janao
    Participant

Hello,

Will add in private.
    Your help would be very needed, as the online shop can’t be used for days now.

All the best

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then let me know so I will check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

janao
    Participant

Hey,

Checked with WordPress Storefront theme – product pages seem to be fine (without the php error code on top), but checkout still gives error:

So I guess it’s not because of the theme..

BUT as I am totally confused. Deactivated ALL plugins with WordPress theme and the checkout error code (above) still exists, do you know where should I turn to and what might be the problem, as I can’t seem to find any solution, only to start a totally new website from scratch…

Best regards

Hello,

Please ask this issue from the hosting provider support, this issue is related with the WP not with any theme or plugins.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)