Home Forums WoodMart support forum PHP Warning

PHP Warning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

iivaa
    Participant

Hello,
    After I updated the theme to the latest version 7.5.1, I am getting the following error:

[26-Apr-2024 21:08:57 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “class” in /home/site_name/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/admin/init.php on line 32
    [26-Apr-2024 21:08:57 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “class” in /home/site_name/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/admin/init.php on line 33

Best regards,
    Iva

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

iivaa
    Participant

Hello,
    The site is active, and I can not really disable all 3rd party plugins, there are not many.
    Before updating to version 7.5.1 everything was fine, I didn’t get any warnings, but now when I go to Theme Settings in the admin panel, I am getting a lot warnings, around 600.
    First, I though that maybe is related to WP Rocket, so I cleared the cache, but I am still getting the same warning…

The site is also using WP Bakery Builder, Slider Revolution, Yoast Seo, Safe Svg, Woocommerce, Wp Rocket.

Do you have any idea what could be the problem now in this version 7.5.1?

iivaa
    Participant

Previously it was installed 7.4.3 theme version, then after updating the theme to 7.5.1, these warnings are generated in wp-admin/error_log, every time when I go to Theme Settings page.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)