Home Forums WoodMart support forum Place order Button Not Showing

Place order Button Not Showing

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

ahmedmanasiya1
    Participant

In the Checkout Page Place Order Button does Not Show I already Deactivate all plugins, then also it’s not show

ahmedmanasiya1
    Participant

In the Checkout Page Place Order Button does Not Show I already Deactivate all plugins, then also it’s not show

Hi,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ahmedmanasiya1
    Participant

Given

ahmedmanasiya1
    Participant

i share the details in private kindly checkout

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have checked this concern on your Site further and found out that the issue exists on your Site with one of the default WordPress Themes like Storefront too which is developed by WooCommerce. So, it isn’t an issue at the Theme level, it might be an issue at the WooCommerce level on your Site.

So, we would suggest you to contact the WooCommerce Support in this regard, they can guide you better.

Best Regards

wp_admin
    Participant

i have the same issue, where you able to solve it ahmedmanasiya1?

When I install another theme (for ex. Hello Elementor) everything is working fine, so why would it not be a theme issue?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by wp_admin.

ahmedmanasiya1
    Participant

Theme issue in yours @wp_admin

My problem is when i install storefront and twenty twenty three theme then also my place order button not showing, so this problem is solved by woocommerce

Hello,

@wp_admin
    :

Like @ahmedmanasiya1 said and we had confirmed and mentioned you too, the issue at your end specifically because we our Test Site too, we aren’t facing such an issue. So, we would suggest you to please try contacting WooCommerce Support in this regard. They can guide you better.

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards.

wp_admin
    Participant

issue was solved with another layout, will see if the no Placed order button will not show again with one of the draft/template layouts, later on.

talfeuerwerk.de
    Participant

I have the same problem that I am missing the buy now button.

I only have this problem when I activate a new layout for the checkout. With the default layout I have the button.

For the new layout I used your predefined layouts.

Hello,

@talfeuerwerk.de: We have confirmed from the Test Site in this regard if the Custom Layout for the Single Product page is enabled with the Buy Now button enabled from the Theme Settings > Single Product > Buy now > the Buy Now shows with the Custom Layout enabled too: https://snipboard.io/Mnhd4w.jpg, https://snipboard.io/NhlH1a.jpg

So, on your Site please make sure that you have enabled the Buy now button from Theme Settings.

Best Regards.

talfeuerwerk.de
    Participant

The button is missing from the checkout page, so the purchase cannot be completed. Activating it has not fixed the error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

@talfeuerwerk.de: Sorry to say but you mentioned Buy now earlier in your response, so the Buy now button is the button that appears on the Single Product page to directly go to Checkout page, so we responded accordingly.

As you have shared screenshots, you are referring to the Place Order button concern. So, could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

talfeuerwerk.de
    Participant

The plugin Germanized for WooCommerce makes the problems, do you have a solution?

Hello,

@talfeuerwerk.de:

Sorry to say but it is a third party Plugin conflict on your Site not an issue at the Theme end.

So, according to the Envato Policy we don’t provide Support for the third party Plugin issues. You will need to contact the respective Plugin Support in this regard. They will guide you better. Hope you can understand our limitations in this regard !

Best Regards

wp_admin
    Participant

Thanks for your replies here @talfeuerwerk.de , I also have the Germanized plugin activated, so my same issue was probably also related to that plugin

Hello,

@wp_admin
    : Yes, it is usually a third party Plugin conflict because at the Theme end there isn’t such an issue. The Place Order button appears fine.

So, you need to try contacting the respective Plugin Support, they can help you out with this.

Best Regards.

sg5
    Participant

Hi,

@wp_admin
    and @talfeuerwerk.de – same here, did you find already any solution?

Thanks!

Hello,

@sg5
    : We would suggest you do the same in this regard, please try contacting the respective Plugin Support in this regard. They can guide you better till the others respond to you in this regard.

Best Regards

sg5
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    Is it maybe possible to not use the elementor checkout page. How can we use the default woodmart checkout page?

Hello,

If you have created the Custom Layout for the Checkout page on your Site under the Dashboard > Layouts, then you can go to the said location and turn off the Layout assigned to the Checkout page: https://snipboard.io/S08KfW.jpg

Best Regards.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)