Home Forums WoodMart support forum Plugin “WoodMart Core” causing RAM memory overflow.

Plugin “WoodMart Core” causing RAM memory overflow.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

ducminhmd2
    Participant

Please help me check if the plugin is experiencing a memory leak issue, causing the website to display a 503 error. Below are images of the plugin both deactivated and activated “Woodmart Core”.
    1. In case this plugin is not activated, does the theme still function stably?
    2. If it is necessary to activate this plugin, please provide me with a solution.
    I have sent a message to the admin below, please kindly check it for me. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Yes, this is the core plugin for the theme, it is necessary to enable this plugin.

Also, your given login details are not correct. Please share the correct login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

ducminhmd2
    Participant

Login details

ducminhmd2
    Participant

I have sent the cPanel login information to check the RAM and CPU of the hosting, please help me verify it. Thanks you

Hello,

Given login details are not working for me. Please share the correct login details of your site.

Best Regards.

ducminhmd2
    Participant

The login information is correct. Please switch to the following link: mizdaa.com/admin

Hello,

Sorry, the login details are not working. Please check the screenshot in the private content.

Best Regards.

ducminhmd2
    Participant

I have tried many times., I have tested it and it’s okay. Please enter again for me. Thanks you

Hello,

Sorry you logins are not working.
    Screenshot in the private content:

Best Regards.

ducminhmd2
    Participant

I have tried many times., I have tested it and it’s okay. Please enter again for me. Thanks you

Hello,

Sorry to say, Your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site.

Best Regards.

ducminhmd2
    Participant

I still log in normally, there’s no issue here at all.
    Can you send me an email? Because my website’s current status is very poor. Could you also access my computer via TeamViewer to take a look?\
    Thanks you.

ducminhmd2
    Participant

You can try logging in using this link, and if it doesn’t work, please email me. thanks

Hello,

Your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details. Please see the screenshot in the private content.

Best Regards.

ducminhmd2
    Participant

I don’t understand the reason why you can’t log in. The information I provided is entirely accurate. You can reach me via email at ducminhmd2@gmail.com. Can you remotely access my computer?

Hello,

I have activated the Woodmart core and only theme required plugins and deactivated all the 3rd party plugins on the site now there is no issue on the site and server.

Please check it now the server load or site speed.

Best Regards.

ducminhmd2
    Participant

It’s really heavy, and it’s consuming a lot of CPU. My website cannot function smoothly until the Woodmart Core plugin is activated. I have sent the hosting administration login information. I hope you can check it for me.. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tried to disable the WoodMart core plugin and switch to the default theme and the memory is still used for 100%. We waited for 5 minutes and nothing changed. It means that the problem is not caused by our theme or core plugin.
    https://gyazo.com/5c095371bfa9947c89c15b1386bfda97
    https://gyazo.com/270bab2be1a09af272f48840b94cc185

Kind Regards

ducminhmd2
    Participant

please deactivate the Woodmart Core plugin and check the hosting statistic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we tested this already for 5 minutes without WoodMart core.
    It looks like you are checking the statistics without even opening your website. Of course, it is not possible to have 0 processes and 0 CPU loading. It means that at that time your website didn’t handle any requests from users at all.

Kind Regards

ducminhmd2
    Participant

I have resolved this issue, the problem was in the empty template, which caused the website to continuously load and resulted in high RAM and CPU usage on the hosting. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Plugin “WoodMart Core” causing RAM memory overflow.’ is closed to new replies.