Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pop-up Login problem in mobile menu.

Pop-up Login problem in mobile menu.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AndreyPavlovich
    Participant

Hello!
    I really liked your template. But maybe I found a bug.
    When I using the XTemos Headers Manager, the pop-up login window does not work in the mobile menu.
    When I using the built-in header designer, everything works as it should.
    (Sorry for my English. If you know Russian, then please respond to it.)
    Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it. Your website looks amazing and we hope you will allow us to use it for our showcase 🙂

As for the login drop-down, we have reworked it in our Header builder. To activate it on mobile devices you need to edit the header, find the account element and switch form display from dropdown to sidebar.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

AndreyPavlovich
    Participant

Thanks for the answer.
    Yes, of course, you can show my site on the template page.
    If possible, make an future update in which the pop-up window will work in XTemos Headers Manager.
    I like this: https://gyazo.com/e3b143b13c9f5ac799104be6a562b76c
    But I want it: https://gyazo.com/188dc2f44039318ba257439b35dc3ecc

I also noticed that the VK icon displays the wrong color when hovering over the cursor. I solved the problem using the code. Is this true?

.woodmart-social-icons.icons-design-colored-alt .woodmart-social-icon.social-vk a:hover {
        background-color: #4c75a3;
    }
    .woodmart-social-icons.icons-design-colored .woodmart-social-icon.social-vk a {
        background-color: #4c75a3;
    }

Thanks for the support!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for the report. We will fix the color in the next update. As for the login popup, unfortunately, it is not possible to display it as a popup if you are using the header builder.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)