Home Forums WoodMart support forum prb header

prb header

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gotarikh
    Participant

Dear Woodmart Support,

I\’m encountering an issue with the headers in my Woodmart theme. Despite selecting the correct header in the Header Builder settings, a different header is still appearing on certain categories or pages. I\’ve tried clearing the cache, but the problem persists.

I\’ve already checked the following:

Header Builder Settings: I\’ve verified that the correct header is assigned for the affected categories or pages.
    Category or Page Settings: I\’ve ensured that there are no conflicting settings that might override the header assignment.
    Plugins and Customizations: I\’ve temporarily disabled any recently installed plugins and custom code modifications to isolate the issue.
    I\’ve attached screenshots of the Header Builder settings and the affected pages for your reference.
    YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT THE ERROR AT https://i*****.com
    Could you please provide guidance on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Send me access to the admin panel so I can look into the issue.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

gotarikh
    Participant

I’m using LiteSpeed Cache, which is causing issues with my website’s functionality. Specifically, the header isn’t opening on mobile, and the search function on desktop isn’t working. Could you help me identify the JavaScript files responsible for these features so I can exclude them from LiteSpeed Cache?

if u want, we can use anydesk .
    thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Turn off the “Load JS Deferred” option in the settings of the Lite Speed plugin, clear the cache and recheck the issue.

https://prnt.sc/tPZNo2x73IhB

Kind Regards

gotarikh
    Participant

The Load JS Deferred option is OFF. The issue is that when I create an account, everything works fine (noting that the guest mode in LiteSpeed Cache is OFF). The problem is that their optimization for guest visitors prevents the header from functioning correctly. I would like to know which files are responsible for the header of my website so I can exclude them from the LiteSpeed Cache plugin.

I’ve attached the settings used in the LiteSpeed Cache plugin below, and in the private note, I’ve included my website so you can take a look. Please note that sometimes it works, but the issue reappears after 2-3 hours until I republish the affected page again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)