Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pre-Order Text

Pre-Order Text

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tekhnologica
    Participant

Hi,

I’m looking for a recommendation from you guys. I purchased the theme and really love it, but I’d like to go beyond the basic functionality and highlight pre-order (pre-sale) items for prominent display on the website. What I would like to do is display a countdown timer on products that are available for pre-order, and possibly display a badge that says “pre-order.” Is this possible through the theme? If not, could you recommend a compatible plugin to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that you love our theme. Sorry, but personally, we didn’t test any plugins since we didn’t have such needs.

Regards

tekhnologica
    Participant

Is there a way to apply the Countdown Timer to products displayed in a carousel?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you should be able to enable this option for the Products WPBakery element. Here is an article that should help you to understand how it works in general https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/display-countdown-timer-product/

tekhnologica
    Participant

Thank you; I was able to put a sale price start and sale price end date in the individual product listings and this created the appropriate timer per the instructions. It also did not require a sale price to be set, which is perfect (and very convenient). Being able to put a timer on a product for reasons outside of just sales is critical; please keep this feature supported! Thanks again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)