Home Forums WoodMart support forum prebuilt websites

prebuilt websites

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

katarasg
    Participant

Hello .In a fresh installation i want to import decor prebuilt site but i cant finally to setup it.All download seems that is ok but nothing is set up.Ih fhave done many remove contents and re-import.Any thoughts?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

katarasg
    Participant

i disable noto relevant plugions and then tried to make the import but was failing again and again so i make youi credentials.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have imported the dummy content on your website. Please, check how it looks from your end.

Kind Regards

katarasg
    Participant

the dummy content is ok.I want to know how you do it because i am testing the theme and is not the finished site.Tell me how i can set it up

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We found a bug in Slider Revolution plugin latest version and fixed it on your website. Now the dummy content will work correctly for you.

katarasg
    Participant

Hello once again.Ok…you fixed it….i changed my mind and as i can have a really good theme webt to change prebuilt sit…..oh ….there it is….the problem is still here.It is annoying and disturbing for such elementary problems not fi the issue and the bigger problem you dont describe to user how to solve by him.It is unfriendly theme.What can i do?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, we don’t understand you. Do you mean that the problem occurred again? You still can’t import the dummy content on your website?
    To fix the error in the plugin you can edit file revslider/admin/includes/import.class.php and replace this code

$wp_filesystem->delete($this->remove_path, true);

with this one

global $wp_filesystem;
    $wp_filesystem->delete($this->remove_path, true);

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)