Home Forums WoodMart support forum Prebuilt websites error

Prebuilt websites error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

grafica
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problem with the installation of the Prebuilt website and I get this error “The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to 300 seconds .”, but I have already updated this data from the hosting server, as can be seen from the report.
    Can you help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

grafica
    Participant

I tried deactivating the plugin not required by the theme but nothing changes.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please send us your FTP access and provide us with a way to see your server’s PHP error logs so we can investigate the issue.

grafica
    Participant

Please find

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to work correctly now. We have imported the dummy content. Try to import the website you need and see how it works.

grafica
    Participant

thank you so much!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Prebuilt websites error’ is closed to new replies.