Home Forums WoodMart support forum Price entered inclusive of tax but displayed exclusive of tax

Price entered inclusive of tax but displayed exclusive of tax

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello Xtemos,
    I have two problems in my website, it occurs repeatedly.
    1. As per settings price should be shown inclusive of tax in shop and single product page and checkout page tax calculated and displayed separately. Eg- Shop and Sigle product page Price rs.299(inclusive of tax), At checkout page Price rs.299(tax rs.45.61).
    But after some times or days all product prices will be automatically changed to exclusive of tax in shop and product page. These things happens again and again.
    To resolve this problem i will edit any product price in dashboard and update it. Now all products price will be displayed to inclusive of tax in shop and product page.
    After some times or days price will be automatically changed to exclusive of tax. This will happens repeatedly in both desktop and mobile view. I want permanent solution for this problem.

2. I have a variation product with different prices. All the prices are inclusive of tax. In shop page price shown inclusive of tax but when i move to product page the price will be display inclusive of tax but within 2 seconds price will be changed to exclusive of tax again in mobile view only(No problem in desktop).(Video uploaded)
    Guest users get this problem. There is no problem for registered users.

For this two problems i have done following plugin conflicts test
    1. Changed to default theme and checked.(Problem 1 still exist and problem 2 resolved)
    2. Deactivated plugins one by one and checked.(Both 1&2 problems are still exist)
    3. Disabled cache plugin and checked.(Both problems are still exist)

Kindly provide permanent solution for these problems.

Screenshots and videos uploaded.

Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Hello Aizaz Imtiaz Awan,

I got temporary solution from your instruction. If i deactivate all TP plugins it works fine . If anything goes wrong again i will get back to you. Thank you for your support.

Hello,

Glad to hear that deactivating third-party plugins helped! If the issue pops up again, just let us know. We’re here to help.

Best Regards.

Hello Aizaz Imtiaz Awan,

In shop page variable product with different price shows correct in normal language that is English due to settings Hide “to” price in shop page and Remove duplicate price for variable product in single product page.
    But same shop page is translated by google translator to local language the settings Hide “to” price in shop page not working instead of hide the “to” price it shows the both low and high price. (Videos and screen shots are uploaded for your understanding).
    Please check and resolve. Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Hello,

There is no options to hide “To” price and Duplicate price in woo commerce store front or default theme. Only woodmart theme has that options. So i can not check.

Access credentials are given already.

Kindly check these issues.

1. Price inclusive of tax displayed exclusive of tax.
    2. Translated by google translator to local language Pricing options to hide “To” price and duplicate price not working in mobile view.
    Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.hide-larger-price .price > font,
    .hide-larger-price .price > font + span {
    	display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

Translation issue resolved. Thank you so much for your support.

Two more issue still exist in mobile view that is ,
    1. In shop page variation product with different price displayed inclusive of tax(as per settings) but in single product page price displayed exclusive of tax.

2. In shop page simple product price displayed exclusive of tax(But setting is inclusive of tax) but in single product page price displayed inclusive of tax(as per settings)

See below screenshots and videos for your reference.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have checked your site and the price is the same for both the shop and single product on mobile devices.
    See screenshots for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/wBzKXWx
    https://ibb.co/XbH6nwK

Also see the prices here:
    https://ibb.co/jw4Mmx8

Best Regards.

Hello,
    In my mobile phone price shows differently. Anyway thank you so much for your great support and guidance.

Hello,

Sometimes, outdated or cached files can cause display issues. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)