Home Forums WoodMart support forum Price filter does not appear

Price filter does not appear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

emin
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with the price filter. Any price filter I add to widgets doesn’t show.

I have installed the latest version of the theme, and applied all patches, WordPress is on the latest version as well. I don’t have any additional plugins except the one required/recommended by the Woodmart theme.

I regenerated Product lookup tables but that doesn’t help.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

emin
    Participant

Hello,

I checked it with the Woocommerce Storefront theme and the price filter is still not present.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

emin
    Participant

The same thing happens with only those three plugins activated.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you don’t have products with different prices. Tha could be the reason why it is not displayed on your website.

emin
    Participant

Yes, that was the reason for this issue.

Thank you for your time!

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Price filter does not appear’ is closed to new replies.