Home Forums WoodMart support forum Price on Product detail page did not change by 3rd party plugins

Price on Product detail page did not change by 3rd party plugins

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marco
    Participant

We use for GDPR reasons a plugin “Germanized ” and also the yith Plugin “YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons & Extra Options”
    On the product detail page you can choose accessories what impacts the product price.
    (Product Price = 100 + accessories price 10 = 110)
    The main price field on the detail page should change when I choose an accessories.
    When the Woodmart theme is active the price did not change – when I use the WP theme twenty twenty four or any other theme the price changed as it should.
    I checked the Woocommerce template files but could not find the reason .
    Also I enable and disable the dynamic discount function with no success.
    Here a screen recording to show my issue:
    https://www.loom.com/share/af067da0d2364b678b96c16bcdbd81f9?sid=d66346ff-d7cd-4f79-82f6-fe4bf7d39b12

Thanks

Please have a look, due to German law we need to have the the price displayed as described.

Marco
    Participant

I’ve found the issue.
    It is in woodmart > woocommerce > single-product > navigation.php
    in line 38 and line 66 you request the price for next and previous product, that stops the change of the product price.
    I commented out these 2 parts and put my changed navigation.php file to the woodmart-child folder what worked for me.
    If you change that function for the future, please let me know.

Hello,

I have checked your site and the price is changed fine:
    Video for clarification:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/5SsPTD8

Best Regards.

Marco
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

thanks for your response, yes it worked, but only due to a change in the file navigation.php as described in my additional post. Normally it will not work.

It is in woodmart > woocommerce > single-product > navigation.php
    in line 38 and line 66 you request the price for next and previous product, that stops the change of the product price.
    I commented out these 2 parts and put my changed navigation.php file to the woodmart-child folder what worked for me.
    If you change that function for the future, please let me know.

Hello,

I will forward this to the development team, So, if the Development Department finds it fits with the Theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Price on Product detail page did not change by 3rd party plugins’ is closed to new replies.