Home Forums WoodMart support forum price table esclude Suffix of the prices displayed

price table esclude Suffix of the prices displayed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

FrancescoJav
    Participant

HI,
    Introduction: my prices are without VAT and therefore I added the “Suffix of the prices displayed” of wooecomerce “excl. Vat”.

The problems is when I use price table:

1) the suffix excl. Vat does not appear in the price table.

2) Once the necessary quantity is reached in the cart, mini cart and checkout the suffix disappears.

How can I solve this.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi peppec87,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

FrancescoJav
    Participant

The site is under development. From the screenshots you will understand the strange behavior.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi FrancescoJav,

I’ve passed this topic to one of our developers, and I will let you know once get an answer.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi FrancescoJav,

In order to better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)