Home Forums WoodMart support forum Prices for some products are not showing

Prices for some products are not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

benginahmad
    Participant

Hello
    The prices for some products are not showing when I select the *Product Style* [Show summary on hover option] but when I select [Icons on Hover] all products show the prices
    how to fixt this?

Note: I am not using any theme presets, and this just happened suddenly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

In addition, please provide the product URL with the problem.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

benginahmad
    Participant

I solved it!
    When I un-check the button [Enable product reviews] in the WooCommerce Settings > Products > General, it hides the Star options and [Enable star rating on reviews] remains checked.
    WoodMart CSS kept the stars in the product card and these stars were pushing the price up.
    I checked [Enable product reviews] then unchecked [Enable star rating on reviews] and finally unchecked [Enable product reviews] again, and it was solved!
    I think in case of unchecking [Enable product reviews] without unchecking [Enable star rating on reviews] you need to change your CSS into {display: none;} instead of {visibility: hidden} for the stars.
    I hope you fix this in the upcoming updates or patches.

Thanks in advance
    Ben.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

benginahmad
    Participant

Why are you replying with this cliche? did you even read my reply and they way I solved it?!
    What’s wrong with you?!!!
    This has nothing to do with Store Front, it’s something about WoodMar that needs a single CSS line correction!

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If the problem occurs on WoodMart only, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

benginahmad
    Participant

WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!
    STOP THIS ANNOYING REPLY OF YOURS!!!

I TOLD YOU I SOLVED IT!!!
    IT IS SOLVED!!!
    SOLVED!!
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! CAN’T YOU READ? OR DOES YOUR IQ NOT HELP YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND?!

SHAME!

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We have followed your instruction from this reply and found that this issue is caused by our theme product hover design. In the next update, we will fix this issue to ensure that it will work with any combination of “Enable product reviews” and “Enable star rating on reviews” options.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)