Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pricing of Variation

Pricing of Variation

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

condatec
    Participant

When a Product Page with variations is shown, the price will only be shown as from – to. Also when I select the variation the price of the variation will not show up only the range. This is a big Problem. Need help.

BR

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide us a link to the product where we can see this problem?

Regards

condatec
    Participant

Here

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it seems to work correctly for us. When there is no variation selected the price interval is shown. Once you choose an option you see the price for it https://gyazo.com/369b968e90ef8a0f12a41bf00935561e

condatec
    Participant

No it is the price per liter what changes not the articelprice.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it is how WooCommerce variable products work. It doesn’t depend on our theme.

condatec
    Participant

OK but I hav seen it in other shops that there will be shown the right price. I think than there must be an option in WooCommerce. I cant believe I am the first who asked 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it seems that positions of prices are in a wrong order. Could you please try to disable extra plugins to see which one causes this problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please also send us your admin access so we can check your variable product’s configuration?

condatec
    Participant

sure

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Are you able to install default WordPress theme to check how it should work and understand is it our theme issue or not?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is also a price for variations that is currently somehow hidden. You can show it adding the following code snippet to the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings

.variations_form .woocommerce-variation-price .price {
    	display: block!important;
    }

condatec
    Participant

Yes this is what I wanted, but better it would be when the price replaces the range after selecting a variation.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t change this since this functionality is not related to our theme and it can be changed in the plugins files only. Unfortunately, we don’t have a guide for that.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)