Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem happening again – Product Grid not showing correct number of products

Problem happening again – Product Grid not showing correct number of products

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mjwilson
    Participant

This issue was closed a few weeks ago (#433796), but it is happening again on multiple websites, including one we are currently building.

We have Woodmart on 5 different websites, with each website started with different sample layouts. Two of the websites are fine, but three don’t show the count of the Product Grids correctly on desktop (one site is a duplicate of another.)

On the existing site(s) we chose to have 16 products show, and it only shows 15 per page. We tried changing it to show 20 products, then it only shows 19! Changing the count in the admin area doesn’t seem to help with this issue. This happens when just choosing one category, or when doing a search for products. It always shows one “short” of what it should be showing. This issue has been going on for a long time.

It is also happening on the landing page (and category pages) of the new website where we chose to have three products show on category pages and the home page, and it ends up with the last line only showing one or two products, even though there are more to load.

I’ll upload screenshots again so you can see what I mean.

Elise had asked previously for admin login info, which I will supply below, for both sites.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website and it seems to show the correct number of products now. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/55f8f48bb764fd6089eb618ef76ee01f
    Could you please send us a direct link to the page where we can see the problem on your website?

Kind Regards

mjwilson
    Participant

I will do a video to show you since this doesn’t happen on two of my other Woodmart sites, but it does happen on these three. Every page I look at shows missing items so I don’t know why your browser doesn’t? It isn’t a cache issue because I just cleared it, tried it again, and it still doesn’t work correctly.

I will send a link to a video later. Thanks.

mjwilson
    Participant

The site was showing these issues when I opened this ticket again.

When I went to create the video to show you, all the sites were working properly! Which is what happened the last time I wrote in!

All three are working fine now, so I guess I will have to wait until it goes wonky again!

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

OK, please, contact us when the issue happens again.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)