Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem in header builder AJAX

Problem in header builder AJAX

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

chrbarria
    Participant

Hi, a have a problem.
    When I try to edit from “header builder” for example “Header Base”, I get the following message “Invalid response from the server. Check your AJAX request.” and I can’t edit anything. I await your response and help, thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

chrbarria
    Participant

Hi
    the template was recently installed and has nothing additional; When trying to edit the demo I got the ajax error, you can access the site with the attached data.

thank you and I await your response.

Hello,

I have tried to edit 360-degree page and I do not see any problem. https://gyazo.com/c22a8fabebcc7cb3fe06ee5ef3b7d5d2

Please provide the actions step by step to reproduce the problem and provide admin rights for the user.

Best Regards

chrbarria
    Participant

Hello, you read the first message with which I started this discussion. It seems not …
    Again I write the problem, send access data and attach an image.

Hi, a have a problem.
    When I try to edit from Menu “header builder” for example “Header Base”, I get the following message “Invalid response from the server. Check your AJAX request.” and I can’t edit anything. I await your response and help, thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I cannot check the header. I do not have rights. Please provide admin rights for the user so that I could check the header.

Best Regards

chrbarria
    Participant

Permissions changed to administrator.
    Thank you.

Hello,

Please contact your host support with this screen: https://prnt.sc/133tgdn and ask to enable ini_set

This the reason WordPress shows the error.

Best Regards

chrbarria
    Participant

Bug fixed, thank you very much.

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for 5 stars rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)